New 1979 Lincoln Mark V Collectors Series Limited Edition
Call Dennis 303-741-4011 or 303-818-8888
- Two Owner Car
- 1992 Original Miles
- This Lincoln Sold New for $23,900.00
- Always Kept in Climate Controlled Garage Under Car Cover
- Tool Kit, Garage Door Opener & Umbrella
- This car still has its original tires (the number on the tires document this)
- This car sold new for approximately 40% more then other Lincoln Mark V's because of its special upgrades as it is a full option car.
It is probably one of the most luxurious Lincoln models ever built.
- It has a complete leather dash and council. It also has independent bucket seats divided by a center council.
I believe it is the only Lincoln Mark V with a center council.
- Not too long ago, a Lincoln just like this one sold on the internet in Texas for over $54,000.00 by Matt Garrett.
I purchased this Mark V in Indianapolis Indiana in the fall of 1987.
This car had 137 miles on it at the time of purchase.
It was transferred to me on an MSO (Manufacturers Certificate of Origin).
This car was driven to Denver and initially titled with 1687 miles. (Copy of title attached)
I have owned it since then. This car is virtually a brand new 1979 very special Lincoln Mark V Collectors Series.